Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Get to know Britney Spears’ fiancé

When Sam Asghari needs good advice, he goes to his sisters.

“When I need an honest opinion, I go to my sisters,” he told Men’s Health. “I learned a lot about women from them and I learned a lot about respect for women.”

You must have taught him well because he is now engaged to Britney Spears, his girlfriend for more than four years.

Here’s what we know about him:

He has a sense of humor

After Spears announced on her verified Instagram account that Asghari had asked the question, actress Octavia Spencer left a comment.

“Have him sign a prenuptial agreement,” Spencer wrote.

Instead of being offended, Asghari Spencer responded with the 100 emoji, which is meant to represent 100 percent.

Spencer’s comment was liked more than 25,000 times. Asghari also went to his Instastory to reassure everyone that a prenuptial agreement would be made.

“Thanks to everyone who is worried about getting married!” he wrote. “Of course we get an iron prenup to protect my jeep and shoe collection in case it drops me one day.”

Fitness is its jam

The 27-year-old personal trainer and actor has an online business called Asghari Fitness that offers personalized nutrition and fitness coaching.

He and Spears share a shared commitment to athleticism.

“A lot of people don’t understand that she’s a crazy, crazy athlete. We play tennis together,” he told Men’s Fitness. “We play table tennis together. She’s really good at table tennis. It’s a real competition.”

Spears posted a TikTok video in May of her and Asghari training together.

“Grateful that I can stay in shape with Sam,” she wrote in the caption. “Couples who train together stay together.”

He’s here for Britney’s luck

By the time the men’s fitness interview took place before their most recent engagement, Asghari was already sounding like a husband in love.

“I just want her to be happy, if it makes her happy I will,” he told the publication. “I’m not going to argue. What does that mean? ‘Happy woman, happy life.”

You can keep the fame

While many have accused him of using spears to expose, Asghari said, “Fame is not a job.”

“I don’t want to take it too seriously. And I don’t think that’s ever going to change, to be honest,” he said. “I don’t want to mess up my luck or my mind. No fame in the world is worth it.”

The CNN Wire
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia company. All rights reserved.



source https://www.bisayanews.com/2021/09/14/get-to-know-britney-spears-fiance/

No comments:

Post a Comment